An hour of sailing in the Alloz Reservoir, touring the most beautiful and charming areas of the dam, where tourists can enjoy the great ecological and natural wealth of one of the most beautiful landscapes in the Estella Region.
Practical classes of sailing with the best sailing instructors of Navarra’s Sailing Schoo.. Don’t miss it, this is your opportunity!
Learn to sail and explore the wonderful surroundings of the Yerri and Guesalaz Valleys.
Explore the wonderful surroundings of the Yerri and Guesalaz Valleys
Enjoy sailing by canoe in the calm and relaxing turquoise waters
- Departure point: Camping Aritzaleku (Lerate)
- Price 10€ adultos y 8€ niños
- Group: Mínimo 6 personas, máximo 14
- Teléphone646 938 580- 689 701 495
- Dates of tour: June, July, August, September and Easter
Get to know yourself in the reservoir by canoe
Sailing and canoeing in the Alloz Reservoir
On this tour you can enjoy sailing by canoe in the calm and relaxing turquoise waters of the Alloz Reservoir.
Structure of tour:
- Arrival at Aritztaleku campsite
- Reception of the group at the “Escuela Navarra de Vela” Navarre Sailing School, located at the campsite on the banks of the Alloz Reservoir.
- Handout lifejackets
- Practical lessons on how to handle a canoe and management in the water
- Departure from jetty
- Sailing for one hour through the most beautiful areas of the reservoir
- Arrival at jetty
Address: Camping Aritzaleku, Embalse de Alloz, (Navarra)
Duration: 1 hour
Price: €10 double-hull canoe and €7 single-hull canoe. For groups of more than 20 people €8 for double-hull canoes and €6 for single-hull canoes
Dates of tour: June, July and August
Contact: Susana Gonzalez
Phone: (+34) 689701495