A medieval Rural House with Agritourism, which was fully restored in 2004, with documents of its origins dating back to the sixteenth century, although there are signs that it is older than this.
Located in the heart of the Guesalaz Valley in the beautiful village of Muzqui on the banks of the Alloz Reservoir.
The walls of the original building have been retained especially the arched doorway with a quaint window with two Gothic ogee arches, giving it its distinctive appearance. It can sleep up to ten people comfortably and has a two star rating, granted by the Tourism Department of the Navarre Government.
A medieval Rural House with Agritourism
- On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen and a small toilet.
- On the first floor there is a shared bathroom and three bedrooms. One of them has two single beds and the others have double beds.
- On the top floor there are three bedrooms, one with a double bed, one with two single beds and the third a very large and spacious room with a trundle bed, table and TV. On this floor there is a shared bathroom with a shower. The rooms have oil central heating, hot water and radiators in all rooms. Many of the rooms are decorated with antique furniture. It has a two (out of 3) star rating from the Tourism Department of the Navarre Government.
- Agritourism activities: Horses, very own mare, Nautical activities, Exclusive tour of Andresenekoa Mansion with free cider and ecological wine degustation.
- Water activites in the Alloz Reservoir: canoeing, sailing, SUP (Stand up paddles) and wind surfing
RENT: complete house
Capacity: 10 + 2 people