1. GEOCACHING IN TIERRAS DE IRANTZU. SEARCH THE 12 TREASURES. MONASTERY OF IRANTZU
Next to the Information Point of the Association “Tierras de Irantzu” is the information panel of the paths of Irantzu. The Geocaches are in the longest path, the one that goes up the Monastery of Irantzu (yellow marks) and continues through the Pass of Arantzandia (orange marks). You will arrive at the farmyard of Irantzu (blue marks) and you will return from there to the information point of Tierras de Irantzu.
- Geocaching is a fun activity, as it’s a game that consists in hiding and finding treasures (caches) hidden outdoors. Anyone can participate using a device with a GPS connection. Inside the treasure there is a small notebook or paper, where the person who finds the treasure writes down his or her name and the date of the finding.
Geocaching o Geoescondite
WHERE ARE THE COORDINATES’ OF THE TREASURES PUBLISHED?
There are geocachings all over the world. In order to find them, you need to download the official app and to sign up on the web (www.geocaching.com). At this site you can check the paths of Irantzu and its geocachings.
RULES OF THE GAME
If you find the treasure:
- If you take anything out of the box, you should leave something in return and write a few words about your visit in the notebook.
- So that other players can enjoy it as much as you did, don't move or destroy the box. The real treasure is finding the box and sharing your experiences with those who find it too.
- Write down your name and the date in the notebook and register it on the web.
- We have hidden 12 Treasures or Caches in three of our paths around the Monastery of Irantzu.
DARE TO SEEK THE TREASURES OF THE PATHS OF IRANTZU.
Please bring comfortable shoes, lunch and water.
Please keep distance from the rest of the groups and use a mask.