Safari tour of the Navarra breed with degustation of artisan products
Enjoy a real safari by jeep to see the bulls of Navarra breed with degustation of grilled artisan products!
Experience a unique experience visiting the livestock!
The genetic diversity is based on one of seven specific characteristics needed to be considered a pure bred of Lidia breed cattle (used for bull fights).
The protection of Navarre breed is a top priority as is the recovery of the characteristics of modern Lidia breed cattle. This ensures two branding irons belonging to the National Association of livestock of Lidia breed cattle owners denominated Alba Reta and César, are used in traditional festivities and in bull fighting.
“CAPEAS” AMATEUR BULL FIGHTS AND “RECORTADORES”BULL DODGING
Guided tour and “capea” amateur bull fights
Structure of the tour:
- Visitor arrival, video presentation of the livestock.
- Tour of the facilities, the crowding yards, bull ring, feeding systems
- Tour the livestock in a 4 wheel drive, where the visitors can enjoy direct contact with the animals in the natural environment on the prairies of the Yerri Valley.
- Degustation of grilled artisan products
- Capeas en Grocin
- Location: Grocin
- Contact: 636 038 218 Cristina and 669 888 897 Miguel Reta
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Price: €20 per adult, €10 per child
- Dates available: All year
- Time: 11 am
Other times by arrangement
One face of diversification that takes place on the farm is the organisation of “capeas” (amateur bull fights) and guided tours. Groups of minimum of 30 people are offered a “capea” with a degustation menu of the finest products typical from the local area or the valley.