Experiencias Apícolas en Mielería Eztitsu
Discover the exciting world of beekeeping through different experiences: beekeeping management, extraction of the honey, beekeeping and health, beekeeping and vibration. All this accompanied by tasting and selling of bee products.
Eztitsu is a beekeeping interpretation centre with a holistic vision of the world of bees. That is the reason why we offer different beekeeping experiences, such as:
- Beekeeping management and honey extraction
- Magical Night time Transhumance
- Apitherapy, Beekeeping and Health. (Group or individual)
- Relaxation through vibration ( Group or individual )
11. Beekeeping experiences at Eztitsu
Guided Tour with tasting menus
All visits can be accompanied by a tasting of different types of honeys and our own production, as well as a bee-menu, made with local products and our honey:
- Salad with honey dressing
- Sourdough bread toast with honey and ham, hummus, barbecued meat or cheese board
- Curd ice cream with nuts and honey
- Eztitsu Craft Beer, homemade with our honeys. Eztitsu soft drinks
- Coffee or infusion with our honeys
- Honeysuckle pomace
In the shop you can find honey produced by Anderaz and other producers, beer with honey "Eztitsu", beekeeping products
THE TOAST Bread made with mother dough and our honey anderaz by the workshop Panes L'Atelier ( C/Pintor Crispin ,Pamplona) .
- White wheat bread with honey
- White wheat, water, sourdough (white wheat and water), honey and salt. Long fermentation from 18 to 24 hours.
- Toast breakfast 2,5€ With honey, oil, oil and tomato or butter and jam Toast XL 4,5€ With ham, ham and tomato, hummmus, guacamole, goat spreadable cheese...
- APICULTURE MENU 12€ (15€ with previous visit) Eztitsu salad with honey dressing Toast to choose from: Ham, ham with tomato, hummus, guacamole, goat cheese spread... Dessert, beer with eztitsu honey, juice or wate
Address: Lorca. Plaza Mayor 9. Valle de Yerri.
Fechas: Every day, with previous reservation
Phone: Xabi 620 316 175 / Txari 657 867 887