RURAL HOUSE WITH AGRITOURISM, PAINTBALL AND COVERED HEATED POOL
The Haritzalotz Rural House is located in the heart of the Yerri Valley in Zurukuain, and has been made to detail by the owners. It has all the rooms on one floor, with disabled access, disabled toilets and a large garden with barbecue, grill, paella pan and tasteful furniture to enjoy outdoor meals.
You can enjoy in the cosy interior a spacious living room with games room (including table football), fireplace and dining room. It also has a fitted kitchen, with five bedrooms and three bathrooms, all fully equipped.
DISABLED ACCESS: Yes
RENT: complete house
Capacity: 10 + 2
Haritzalotz rural house
- The Rural House has 12 beds in a total of 5 bedrooms with one roll-away bed; it has 3 fully equipped bathrooms; 2 with showers and one with a bathtub.
- The fully equipped kitchen has all appliances and kitchenware.
- The dining room has a large extendable table and chairs for 15 people.
- The living room with games room has a fireplace, sofa, television, books and games.
- The garden and porch have a ping-pong table, playground with swings, barbecue and garden furniture.
- The house is fully accessible for the disabled.
- It has a covered heated pool and parking lot.
- No pets are allowed.
Our Rural House is not just a Rural House, it is also a Rural House with agritourism, this means that in addition to staying at the house, you can visit and meet our chicken farm, our olive groves and grains field.
We are happy to teach you how we live, and we offer PAINTBALL an activity you will love that is to be done in groups.